Sunday, April 20, 2008

Open letter to April

Dear April,
I bet you think you're pretty funny pulling this little weather trick on us. I have to admit it was pretty exciting to wake up to the sound of children's feet running to the windows to check out the new fallen snow. And it looks pretty and all. But could you please spare my newly bloomed flowers and buds? Please?!?




6 comments:

  1. I couldn't believe we had snow this morning! And I have to admit we were late to church because I was taking pictures of it too. I don't remember an April like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a nature crime I tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Silly April, I always thought she was a tricky gal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen indeed! My plants are so confused right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, well I have to tell you thank you for making me grateful that I'm in Las Vegas right now. Eeeek!

    And that piano picture with your kids? Melted my crusty old heart. SO sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say, I know I'm the only person in the world, but I STILL LOVE IT!

    Maybe I should move to Alaska.

    ReplyDelete