Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Canoe Adventures

Out for a leisurely canoe ride/fishing trip
Oops.
Oh no. Where's the fishing pole?!? DANGIT!!
Blame. Blame. Why'd you do that?
Notice the Lochness Monster in the top right hand corner. Freaky.
Better get back in the boat!
You climb in, I'll hold it steady
OK, We're both in
Wait, that didn't work so well

4 comments:

  1. Ohh...so funny!!! Couple questions: how'd it end? Did they find the fishing pole? What happened to Reed's shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so funny!

    They look so ready to tackle life in the beginning and so, sadly, tired by the end. I like the picture story. I'm a visual learner.☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sal- Reed took his shirt off for whatever reason. No, they did not find the fishing pole (bummer--love and logic lesson) They never were able to figure out how to right the canoe and get in it without tipping back over. They ended up pulling it into shore and doing it from the dock.

    Meg- It's funny--I saw it differently in person. Maybe the pictures didn't portray this, but they started out quite frustrated and were blaming each other. By the end, they were laughing and having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thing Grandma wasn't in the boat anymore!

    ReplyDelete