Friday, September 19, 2008

Sharing a Snack

Cousin Carter came to play today.  They played so hard they needed a snack so they helped themselves to a banana and went outside to eat on the bench.  This was just before they decided to dig a big hole, fill it with water, and then stand in it.  Past their ankles.  With Carter's new shoes on.  Good thing his mommy is a good sport.

6 comments:

  1. Where's the pic of them in the hole, past their ankles, with Carter's new shoes on??? Not THAT'S a good blog post! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, I thought about that later and wished I had snapped a picture. I was too worried about getting Carter out of the muddy water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least my boy only squirted the back yard with the hose!☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just impressed that they're eating bananas! Ty would be gagging if he were in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Little ones' cuteness definitely makes up for the the messes they make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're funny. He has probably 15 pairs of shoes because we go through, no joke, at least 3 pair a day and we all know that I don't keep up on my wash or anything else for that matter:) I'm just glad they had fun. I still feel so awful about the carpet. They truly are partners in crime. Hopefully, they'll have many years of memories. Love ya! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete