Friday, April 3, 2009

Cozumel

The second port we stopped at on the cruise was Cozumel.  It was awesome.  The beaches were much nicer than in Progreso.  And the snorkeling was better, too.
We rented a jeep when we got off the ship and drove to a beach that we had researched...Playa Azul.  
Playa Azul was much less crowded than the bigger beaches close to town.  The water was  a beautiful color of turqoise blue.  It was just like it looks in the travel magazines.
This is a conch that Reed found while snorkeling at Playa Azul

5 comments:

  1. wow suze...i'm really enjoying getting a story of your trip little bits at a time. all your pictures, and the descriptions you give, make me want to take the same trip with my family. I can see reed was really likin' being in that silver jeep, eh?? as would have ethan. you're pretty cool at 14, ya know. :) i can almost feel the heat looking at these pics. i miss that!!! I miss my hot Phoenix days. and i see the hubby is still representing good ol' oregon with the tee he's wearing in the jeep.

    this all looks and sounds so much fun!! keep it comin'!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! It looks very inviting. I am ready for some nice weather here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am longing for a cruise now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally going with you next time!!!! Too much fun to miss...especially spending time with Sal,Brad, and Ty. Love, hugs, and kisses, MOM

    ReplyDelete