After our cruise, we were able to spend several days with Sally and Brad hanging out and exploring San Antonio. What a great place! We loved it.
We really enjoyed our tour of the Alamo. I wasn't prepared for the emtional response I would have there. I guess I had never put much thought into that battle or what those men sacrificed and what they were fighting for. When we walked into the shrine behind us I was overwhelmed with feelings of admiration and respect for the courageous men who fought there for their freedom and their families.
We took a cool boat tour of the River Walk. It was fun and interesting. This was a picture I took during the boat tour. I can't remember what the significance was, but I thought it was cool picture anyway.
After the boat tour and walking around a bit, we found a mexican restaurant that had been highly recommended. We ate up on the outside patio where there was a nice breeze. Tyler was there in the empty yellow chair, but I'm not sure where he is in this picture...maybe he's hiding under the table.





How fun to be with your sister!
ReplyDeleteWhere is the little guy?
Ty wasn't taking the picture was he? j/k. That was a fun day! Although when TJ came through last week, we tried the other restaurant we were looking at (Casa Rio), and it was EXCELLENT, and cheaper too! And the salsa was divine. Seriously. Come back here, and we'll go, okay?!
ReplyDelete