I'll bet you're tired of looking at pictures from our Spring Break...ok, this will be the last post about it. I just couldn't stop before posting a few more pictures of our stay in San Antonio with Brad and Sally. We went to this small amusement park with indoor/outdoor activities. It was a fun filled afternoon.
JJ climbing the rock wall
Montana waiting patiently for her turn on the bungee trampoline
JJ on the bungee trampoline. It's super blurry because I didn't use sports mode, but it gives a good idea of how high the kids were shot up into the air. They screamed and laughed and it was so fun to watch!
Brad and Reed on the outdoor ride. I don't know what it was called, but I know it would have made me throw up if I tried to ride it. It took them way up high in the air and then suddenly dropped them really fast. I don't understand what is fun about that.
Hank, Montana, and Reed in the bumper cars. Reed was very frustrated that he wasn't able to pass his dad.
The final picture is to complete the story that Sally started on her blog. Hank and Brad were racing down the big slide on their gunny sacks. Hank was laying down (against the rules!) in order to increase his speed. When he got to the bottom of the slide, he couldn't stop. He kept sliding across the floor and rammed into the gate, which busted into several pieces. He layed there for what seemed like the longest time and then looked at the girl running the slide and said, "Excuse me!!" For the rest of the day, we saw park employees talking about him and telling the story of how he broke down the gate. He was quite the celebrity that day.








Hank racing on a slide?....no way...I think I remember a time he raced someone on the Alpine slide here in Utah and it didn't end very well either. Right? Hank, Hank, Hank. :) So funny!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a great picture! I can't stop laughing.
ReplyDeleteThat is really funny.
ReplyDelete(((gasp))) your husband broke the rules??
ReplyDeletei LOVE that story!
Thanks for posting that picture... it finishes Sally's post so well. Classic Hank! Love his expression~
ReplyDeleteWow looks a really fun trip and some great memories.
ReplyDeleteFor some reason I'm not surprised about the slide and Hank. I can imagine him saying "Excuse me!!" Funny.
ReplyDeleteI"m glad you guys had such a fun spring break.