Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Random Cruise Pics

It was a simple request. I wanted a picture of the kids in front of their cabin door. Reed thinks it's really funny to make a face right when I click. I was planning on only posting the one above, but maybe I will post a few of the more interesting ones to deter him next time...
Notice the girls are cooperating in every picture. Thank you, girls.
These are our waiters, Wayan and Anold. They were great.
Our room steward, Jorge, was awesome too. He made us little towel animals. The kids were excited to check and see what animal he made for them each day. He would do a different one for each of our rooms.
Look at JJ's face. Poor little thing. I thought it was strawberry smoothies they were giving away in the diamond store. So I gave the kids each a cup full. After they drank them (and almost barfed) the store lady came running over telling me in broken english that those were alcoholic. Turns out it they weren't really smoothies, but strawberry dacquiris. Oops. Sorry kids. How was I supposed to know?? I'm still paying for that one with Reed. He thinks it's hilarious to talk about his mother leading him down the wrong path.

3 comments:

  1. What a funny story!

    Towel animals...who knew?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so Reed is so like his father. Funny! I loved all the towel animals we got on our cruise too. The Turtle and swans were my fav.
    I laughed when I read that you supplied your youngins' with their first and ONLY alcohol. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should hear me laughing right now!! That is TOO dang funny!! Oh man, that's so something I would do.
    What cruise line did you sail on? Was this your first cruise? Did you enjoy having the kids with you??
    I see you broke down and got your hair braided, too. CUTE! Those ladies are hard to say no to, lol.

    ReplyDelete