Sunday, April 19, 2009

Little Guy Turns 4

Little Guy recently celebrated his 4th birthday. 
He really wanted a "Mator" cake, so I did my best to oblige.
He LOVES his new "cars" scooter
It was a bittersweet day for us, because we know it may
be the last birthday he gets to spend in our home.
We would have never guessed we would have him this long.
He's been with us for his 2nd, 3rd, and 4th bithdays.
Hopefully we'll have many more with him.
His permanency hearing is next week, so please keep us in your prayers!

8 comments:

  1. MATER!!!! My Christian would LOVE your cake. Holy cow, that's so cute! I may have to hit you up on instructions come November. This seriously would make his day.

    I sure hope things work out for you guys and you're able to keep Little Guy for eternity. I will for sure add you to my prayers. He is so darling... and deserves a wonderful family like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee! Love the cake! My favorite part is the crooked teeth up front.

    You're always in our prayers, but will be so extra this coming week. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so out of the loop. I didn't realize the hearing was so close. What a beautiful cake! Seriously. He has been so lucky to be with you this long and I hope it will continue forever.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cake! You are in our hearts and prayers and know you are in the Lord's hands. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um what the heck. How come all you eugenians are such great cake makers? It makes me sick. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on Mater!

    We have you in our prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a cute cake! Oh wow, that is a big hearing. I cant believe it has been dragged out this long I totally know what your going through. Hang in there, we have our termination hearing coming up in a month.He is blessed to have such a wonderful mom like you it's not easy holding out for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog (Home Girl), and that cake is stinkin' amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete