I don't know why I'm having such a hard time with this "tag" thing...I really should be able to come up with some things to say about myself. OK, here goes:
* I'm a night owl. It's a good night if I get to bed before midnight. I need time to myself without my "MOM" hat on, and that's the only time I can get it.
* I wish I wasn't a night owl because I have to get up early every morning and shower before Little Guy wakes up or I'm toast.
* I love playing volleyball! When I was in school, I only played up to 9th grade and then quit. I didn't like the stupid little drills, I just wanted to play the game. I wish I had kept going. I picked it up again as an adult and play on a competitive city league team once a week.
* I never cared much about football until my son started playing. Now I can't get enough of it. Watching it, that is.
* I've never been to Disneyland and if I never make it there, I'm OK with that. Sorry Lisa W.
* I love to buy school supplies (on sale). I've got a stash of paper, notebooks, pencils, crayons, scissors, markers, you name it. It's a weird fetish, I know. But I can't stop myself.
There. I did it. Now it's your turn. 6 things about yourself that I don't know. I tag Lisa C, Kim, and Kelli.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
MeMe
Posted by SusieQ at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteYou did it! It's hard to come up with stuff, huh?
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on all that stuff. If I could live in a paper plus store, I just might!
School supply and office supply stores are better than Disneyland any day.
ReplyDeleteI think you should try Disneyland someday.... It's *MAGICAL*!!
ReplyDelete