
Mary and Joseph come to Bethlehem to be taxed--still receiving instructions from Great Grandma.

Gangsta Joseph and his pregnant wife

Hey, what's going on with that baby?

Donkey, stay back. Donkey doesn't like being told what to do by Gangsta Joseph

Baby Jesus with the long blong curls

Come, let us adore Him. Notice Pete and Jared in the background planning the X-Box football tournament instead of paying attention...

Pensive Angel
Looks like fun! I love the family nativity...it is always the best! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!!
ReplyDeleteI missed you guys a lot this year! Missed all the festivities, although we did have a fun "satellite party" here with Spence and Sara. Thanks for showing the pics--it's fun to see everyone!
ReplyDeleteLove the Gangsta Joseph. So "today".
ReplyDeleteWe tried a cousins nativity again this year... always a hoot.
Merry Christmas!
So so happy you posted these pictures...you normally are a just one or two pics kinda gal so I have really been feeling like we got a treat with your recent displays. It is especially fun for me because I have missed being there.
ReplyDeleteIt was fun for me to see these pictures as well, because I have been there and done that--literally. It was neat to see Grandma with the next generation, and at "our" house nonetheless.
ReplyDelete