Thursday, January 10, 2008

Christmas Mess

Please tell me there's someone else out there who hasn't put away their Christmas decorations. Please. At least I have it all gathered into one location. But this table full of "stuff" is driving me crazy. Evidently not enough to cause me to do anything about it. Yet. I'm expecting a visitor tomorrow, so we'll see how motivated I am to get it cleaned up. Wish me luck.

5 comments:

  1. us.
    decorations actually still up. except for the tree... that one is done. but our garage is a mess and we can't put our christmas decor away if we can't get to our storage boxes.
    so no. you're not the only one. and boy am i glad to hear that neither am i. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you'd be right at home here, where plenty of people have their xmas stuff up in the middle of July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ours is still up too! My personal record is having the tree still up in March, but since I have a kid with a January birthday now, I try to get it down by his birthday. The key word is try :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. But it looks so festive spread out on your dining room table! Promise me you'll never change it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep - you're not the only one. I've got a few stragglers I left out. At LEAST I tried to put most of it away, lol!

    ReplyDelete