That's funny, Mom. I didn't even think of monkey feet, but it fits better. I was thinking of that book we used to have called "I Wish that I had Duck Feet" Do you remember it? I used to love that book.
Hey--thanks for visiting my blog...where in the Pacific Northwest are you? Are you in my part (Spokane) where we are now on our 3rd snow day and I don't know WHAT I'm going to do with these kids all cooped up inside for the 3rd day in a row? Just wondering.
How about "monkey feet"? Cute Little Guy! MOM
ReplyDeleteThat's funny, Mom. I didn't even think of monkey feet, but it fits better. I was thinking of that book we used to have called "I Wish that I had Duck Feet" Do you remember it? I used to love that book.
ReplyDeleteHey--thanks for visiting my blog...where in the Pacific Northwest are you? Are you in my part (Spokane) where we are now on our 3rd snow day and I don't know WHAT I'm going to do with these kids all cooped up inside for the 3rd day in a row? Just wondering.
ReplyDeleteToo funny! Duck fever must be easy to catch!
ReplyDeleteAaawww! He needs to hang out with my little guy.
ReplyDeleteHe is so CUTE! I love this picture! That book was the first thing I thought of when I saw this, my kids like it too. Keep the photos coming!
ReplyDeleteYou won the contest! The watermelon tourmaline necklace is all yours!
ReplyDeleteStop by and send me your address!
Hallie :-)